1. On June 25, at a meeting of the Tripartite Contact Group (Ukraine, Russia, the OSCE), Ukraine presented a calendar plan for local elections in the uncontrolled territories of Donetsk and Lugansk regions.
2. Carpathian and Bukovyna suffered from devastating floods. Hundreds of villages and thousands of buildings were flooded, people were killed. The reason for the most massive flood since 2008, experts and ecologists call climate change and illegal logging of wood.
3. In Moscow on June 24 the Victory Parade was held. Over 14,000 troops participated in events on Red Square to mark the 75th anniversary of the victory over Nazism. Many foreign leaders decided not to come to Moscow because of the situation with coronavirus.
4. Most members of the House of Representatives supported the bill to grant US capital Washington the status of a separate state. Now the idea must be approved by the Senate and President D. Trump.
5. June 23, Ukraine coronavirus was diagnosed in 940 people - this is a record of incidence for the entire period of the pandemic. In total, more than 42 thousand people fell ill in the country, more than 1100 died.