1. These rules apply to the UISGDA.com website.
2. All exclusive property and non-property copyrights for the information published on the UISGDA.com website belong to the Ukrainian institute of global development strategies and adaptation and to authors of publications, unless otherwise indicated in the text. Term information includes all materials, posted on the website - articles, news, blogs, interviews, photos, videos, etc.
3. Internet publications are allowed to use information, placed on the UISGDA.com website only on condition of use of hyperlinks and references to the original source in the first paragraph.
For printed editions reprinting of materials from the UISGDA.com website is permitted on condition of reference to the website of the Ukrainian institute of global development strategies and adaptation.
It is allowed to use information placed on the UISGDA.com website in television and radio stories, subject to oral reference to the original source.
The use of information means any reproduction, reprinting, distribution, processing, translation, inclusion of its parts into other publications and other methods, envisaged by the Law of Ukraine "On Copyright and Related Rights".
4. Any commercial use of the information, reproduction of texts or fragments thereof with the purpose of commercial realization of the right to access this information is forbidden.
5. In case of violation of any of these rules, representatives of the Ukrainian institute of global development strategies and adaptation reserve the right to defend their rights and interests by filing complaints with law enforcement agencies and file claims to courts.