1. Alexey Reznikov became the third head of the defense department under President Volodymyr Zelensky. Apart from military service, he has never been associated with the army or security forces. Irina Vereshchuk was appointed to the former post of Reznikov, she became the head of the Ministry of Integration, in addition, Yulia Sviridenko was appointed first deputy prime minister - minister of economy.
2. President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelenskyy signed the law on oligarchs. According to the document, citizens with assets of more than two billion hryvnia (approximately $ 83 million) will be limited in influencing the political life of the country.
3. Almost every country in the world has gathered in Britain for the UN conference (Cop26, 1-3.11.21), for the first time since the conclusion of the Paris Agreement at Cop21 in 2015. However, world leaders left Glasgow without making a heightened commitment to cut emissions.
4. According to the Ministry of Energy of Belarus, the Belarusian electricity began to flow into the Ukrainian energy system on November 6. In accordance with the signed contract, deliveries will be carried out during November. At the same time, supplies of electricity and thermal coal from the Russian Federation and Kazakhstan remain blocked.
5. Former Minister of Internal Affairs Arsen Avakov said that the NSDC members received information about the companies and people against whom the sanctions were going to be imposed 5 minutes before the meeting and there was often no evidence base there.