1. Near the town of Lyubotin, Kharkiv region, on a highway, radicals, close to the National Corps, stopped a Mercedes bus with representatives of the NGO For Life, and then shot the bus with traumatic weapons and severely beat its passengers. Three victims were seriously injured.
2. The Constitutional Court ruled unconstitutional the decree on the appointment of Artem Sytnyk as director of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine.
3. Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has resigned for health reasons.
4. The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine will extend the adaptive quarantine in Ukraine until October 31, the corresponding decision was made at a government meeting on Wednesday.
5. In Berlin, tens of thousands of people protested against the national coronavirus policy. The protesters provoked clashes with the police, went to storm the Reichstag and chanted "Putin!"