1. April 10, detectives of the State Security Bureau conducted searches in the house of ex-people's deputy Tatyana Chernovol. She was suspected of premeditated murder committed by prior conspiracy by a group of persons in a manner dangerous to the lives of many individuals. Petro Poroshenko admitted that this event "has a terrible symbolic meaning."
2. US President Donald Trump has declared a state natural disaster in all 50 states of the country. On the morning of April 12 in the United States more than 530 thousand patients with COVID-19, 20.58 thousand people died.
3. From 13-00 Saturday to Monday morning in the Transcarpathian, Kiev and Chernivtsi regions grocery stores and pharmacies do not work. The regional authorities took such measures in connection with the worsening epidemiological situation in the regions.
4. OPEC + countries on Thursday agreed to reduce oil production by 10 million barrels per day in May and June, in order to maintain prices that fell sharply against the backdrop of the coronavirus pandemic.
5. By the morning of April 12, the world is aware of 1 million 781 thousand infections with the new coronavirus. 104 616 people died.