1. Today, Orthodox Christians celebrate the Holy Resurrection of Christ - Easter.
2. Europe is starting to weaken quarantine measures. The first to decide on this were Austria and the Czech Republic, Denmark, and Norway. Even countries affected by the pandemic such as Italy and Spain are thinking about easing quarantine.
3. The court sent Tatyana Chernovol, suspected of murder on the Maidan, under round-the-clock house arrest. Chernovol is the first of the well-known Maidan activists accused of murder during the protests.
4. US President Donald Trump suspended the payment of US contributions to the budget of the World Health Organization, accusing China of spreading a new coronavirus, and WHO of supporting a Chinese disinformation policy.
5. The first exchange of held persons between Ukraine and the Ordlo took place in 2020. Nine people held in the Donetsk region, and 11 people in the Luhansk region, were transferred to Ukraine. Ukraine transferred 10 people to the Donetsk region, another person refused to return there, and four - to Lugansk, three more refused to return there.