1. The Central Election Commission of Ukraine announced from September 5, 2020 the beginning of the electoral process for local elections scheduled for October 25, 2020.
2. Chinese investors from Skyrizon sent a message to the Ukrainian government about their intention to start international arbitration against the state of Ukraine. Investors of Motor Sich have estimated their damage at $ 3.5 billion.
3. Ukraine is convening an extraordinary meeting of the trilateral contact group because of D. Pushilin's statement of intentions to open fire on Ukrainian positions, Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmitry Kuleba said.
4. On September 2, an official statement appeared on the website of the German government that the Novichok poison was found in Navalny's blood. The test was carried out by a state military laboratory at the initiative of the Charite clinic, where the politician is treated.
5. The European Union will not impose sanctions against the President of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko, since the large members of the bloc - Germany, Italy and France - opposed this.