1. On Thursday and Friday, an online summit on combating climate change, organized by the initiative of US President Joe Biden, was held. The first major international event organized by the new American administration is timed to coincide with the international Earth Day, which is celebrated on April 22. It was attended by the leaders of forty countries, including V. Putin and Xi Jinping.
2. On Tuesday, April 20, the President of Ukraine V. Zelensky invited the Russian President to a meeting in Donbass. In response, V. Putin invited Zelensky to negotiate in Moscow to discuss bilateral relations between Russia and Ukraine.
3. The head of the White House for the first time called the destruction of Armenians by the Turks at the beginning of the 20th century as genocide. This is expected to spoil US relations with NATO partner Turkey.
4. YouTube service has blocked 112, Newsone and ZIK channels for viewing in Ukraine. As of Saturday morning, when trying to view 112 Ukraine content, YouTube displays the message "Video unavailable. This content is not available in this country's domain due to a complaint about illegal content from the government."
5. Orthodox countries, including Ukraine, celebrate Palm Sunday today (the Lord's Entry into Jerusalem)