1. The Russian invasion of Ukraine on February 16, announced by the American and British media, did not happen.
2. President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky, speaking at the Munich Security Conference on February 19, reproached the West for helping his country in the wrong way and said that Ukraine could revise the Budapest Memorandum, which enshrines its nuclear-free status.
3. On Friday, US President Joe Biden, citing intelligence, once again stated that Vladimir Putin had decided to invade Ukraine and it would begin in the coming days under the pretext of genocide in the Donbass.
4. At the beginning of the week, the new German Chancellor Olaf Scholz visited Kiev and Moscow, where he held talks with Vladimir Zelensky and Vladimir Putin. Following the talks, Scholz said that the President of Ukraine promised to prepare draft laws on the implementation of the political part of "Minsk".
5. The heads of the unrecognized republics of ORDLO announced a general mobilization in the territory under their control. The day before, they also announced the mass evacuation of the civilian population to Russia, explaining this by the threat of an offensive by the Ukrainian army.