1. The leaders of the United States and China met at a virtual summit on Monday 15 November. This is the first meeting between Joe Biden and Xi Jinping since Biden took office, who announced at the summit that the challenge for politicians is to prevent rivalry from escalating into conflict.
2. The Plenary Session of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China (CPC Central Committee) approved the historic resolution "Decision of the CPC Central Committee on the main achievements and historical experience of the party's hundred-year struggle." Xi Jinping is named the new "helmsman" in the resolution that sets the direction of China's development for the coming decades.
3. From November 17 to November 19, information confirming the preparation in Ukraine of the special operation "Avenue" to detain the mercenaries of PMC "Wagner" and the fact that its final stage was postponed by the decision of the top military-political leadership, became public information.
4. According to The New York Times, US intelligence services are warning US allies that there is less time left to prevent Russia from "taking military action against Ukraine."
5. On Friday, November 19, a Wisconsin jury acquitted 18-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse, who shot and killed two people during the BLM protests, on all counts.