1. According to the results of the elections in Germany, in which about 76% of voters took part, the SPD party gains 25.7% of the vote, the CDU / CSU blog - 24.1%, the Greens - 14.8, the FDP - 11.5. The result of the radical opposition "Alternative for Germany" is 10.3%.
2. Serbia and the self-proclaimed republic of Kosovo agreed to withdraw the military from the border. Pristina special forces on the contact line will replace the forces of the NATO mission KFOR, Serbian barricades at the checkpoint will be dismantled.
3. The third president of Georgia, Mikhail Saakashvili, was detained on October 1 in Georgia after crossing the border illegally from the point of view of the Georgian authorities. President of Ukraine V. Zelensky is concerned about reports of the detention of Ukrainian citizen Mikhail Saakashvili.
4. The price of gas in Europe during the trading on September 30 again renewed its historical record and came close to $ 1190 per 1,000 cubic meters. This is evidenced by the data of the ICE exchange.
5. The Speaker of the Verkhovna Rada Dmitry Razumkov announced on September 30 that the chairman of the Servant of the People faction David Arakhamia asked for signature lists to recall the chairman of the parliament, that is, Razumkov himself.