1. The Kiev Pechersk court postponed the election of a preventive measure for the former president of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko on July 1.
2. North Korea blew up an inter-Korean liaison office in Qason
3. The Shevchenkovsky district court of Kiev chose a preventive measure for the Odessa activist Sergei Sternenko, a suspect in the murder case, in the form of round-the-clock house arrest.
4. In the American edition of The National Interest on Thursday, June 18, an article by Russian President Vladimir Putin was published on the causes and lessons of World War II.
5. The Cabinet of Ministers continued the adaptive quarantine until July 31.