1. In Berlin on July 3, a meeting was held in the Norman format (Ukraine, France, Germany, Russia) at the level of political advisers. The head of the Russian delegation Dmitry Kozak after the meeting said that the conversation turned out to be thorough, but without a breakthrough.
2. The Verkhovna Rada dismissed the head of the National Bank of Ukraine, Yakov Smoly. On Wednesday evening, Smoly wrote a letter of resignation of his own free will, stating "systematic political pressure on the National Bank."
3. The Standing Committee of the National People's Congress of China (the highest legislative body of China) adopted the law on national security of Hong Kong - the special administrative region (SAR) of the PRC.
4. The Verkhovna Rada adopted presidential bill No. 3734 “On Amendments to the Law of Ukraine“ On Higher Education ”. In particular, the bill provides for the admission to universities of applicants from ORDLO and settlements on the contact line in Donbass without EIT.
5. On Wednesday, July 1, by order of the mayor of Seattle, Jenny Durcan, the police dispersed the protesters of the "Autonomous Zone of Capitol Hill" (abbreviated CHOP). "Autonomy" lasted about a month.