- In Krivoy Rog, an attacker killed two men and injured 8 others. The attacker, 29-year-old Taras Usenko, pleaded guilty. He argued it with his religious motives and admitted that he intended to kill 15 people.
- On Monday, November 9, it became known that the President of Ukraine V. Zelensky and the head of the Office of the President A. Ermak were infected with the coronavirus. After that, a weekend quarantine was introduced in Ukraine.
- The bloody 44-day conflict between Azerbaijan and Armenia was stopped on the night of November 10. Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev, Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan and Russian President Vladimir Putin have signed an agreement to end the war in Nagorno Karabakh.
- From November 10, 2020, Ukraine resumed the work of all crossing-points on the demarcation line, but the actual admission of citizens is carried out only in crossing-points "Stanitsa Luganskaya" and "Novotroitskoye".
- On November 14, supporters of D. Trump went on the March of Millions in support of Trump's statements about election fraud and to cancel the victory of Joe Biden.