1. On March 25, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine extended quarantine until April 24 and introduced an emergency regime throughout the country. On the morning of March 29, 356 cases were detected in Ukraine, 9 patients died. In the world, the number of infected people approached 665 thousand (about 31 thousand were fatal).
2. At the first ever Big 20 online summit in March 26, participants decided to take collective measures to support the global economy and invest $ 5 trillion in the fight against coronavirus.
3. The holding of the 2020 Summer Olympic Games in Tokyo has been postponed to 2021 due to the global coronavirus pandemic. This was announced on Wednesday by Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.
4. On March 28, US President Donald Trump signed into law for $ 2.2 trillion to support the US economy amid coronavirus. The United States has become the global epicenter of the pandemic (about 125 thousand infected).
5. The effects of the coronavirus pandemic have already triggered a recession for the global economy. This was announced by the head of the IMF, Kristalina Georgieva