1. The Verkhovna Rada on Thursday supported the draft law of the so-called. "law on de-oligarchization". A total of 279 people's deputies voted for the bill at a meeting on Thursday, of which 229 were representatives of the Servant of the People faction.
2. An attempt for assassination has been made to assistant to the Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky . On Wednesday, September 22, Sergei Shefir's car was fired upon near the village of Lesniki near Kiev. He himself was not injured, his driver was injured.
3. French President Emmanuel Macron agreed to return the French ambassador to the United States after a conversation with US President Joe Biden amid the scandal over a contract for submarines for Australia.
4. Chinese real estate giant Evergrande announced that it would avoid default, although at the beginning of the week the markets were shocked by the news that the company, which had accumulated $ 300 billion in debt, would not be able to pay them off.
5. Former undisputed heavyweight champion of Ukraine Oleksandr Usyk won the fight against British heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua and became the heavyweight champion of the world according to the WBA, IBF, WBO and IBO versions.