On May 27 will be held a roundtable on the topic "The main problems of Donbas in-migrants: ways and means of solving"
On May 27, 2015 (Wednesday) 14.00 through 15.30 will be held a roundtable on the topic "The main problems of Donbas in-migrants: ways and means of solving".
Sponsor (facilitator): Community initiative «Restoring Donbas».
Partner: Ukrainian institute of strategies of global development and adaptation.
Purpose of the round table – discussion of basic humanitarian and social problems faced by migrants from Donbas and their possible solutions. Discussion of possible projects aimed at provision of migrants with jobs and housing.
Issues to be discussed:
- main problems of migrants: provision of housing and jobs;
- legal aspects of the status of "IDP (Internally displaced person)" in Ukraine. World practices of work with in-migrants;
- necessity of creation of a unified coordinating body for IDPs and formation of a unified database of internally displaced people.
Invitations to the round table are extended to:
• Elena Petryaeva - Head of the Community initiative Restoring Donbas.
• Igor Grozny - expert of the Ukrainian Institute of strategies of global development and adaptation.
• Ruslana Berezovskaya - head of the expert-analytical center HeadHunter Ukraine.
• Representative of the Ministry of Social Policy of Ukraine.
• Representatives of the State Employment Service.
• Representative of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees.
• OSCE Project Coordinator in Ukraine.
Venue: Kiev, 8/16 Bohdana Khmelnytskogo street, Conference-hall of the Information Agency "Ukrinform".
Media accreditation – on site by editorial ID-cards.
Phone numbers for inquiries: +380 50 279-24-27; +380 67 133-61-46 (Ivan Tolkachov).View all events